You Must Believe In Spring (Hybrid SACD - Craft Exclusive)
[PRE-ORDER] Product expected to ship by July 15th, 2022.
This Hybrid SACD contains a standard layer which can be played in any CD player, and a high-resolution layer which requires a SACD player.
Newly mastered edition of jazz pianist Bill Evans' seventieth studio album, You Must Believe In Spring, his final recording session with bassist Eddie Gómez and drummer Eliot Zigmund.
1. B Minor Waltz (For Ellaine) 3:12
2. You Must Believe In Spring 5:37
3. Gary’s Theme 4:15
4. We Will Meet Again (For Harry) 3:59
5. The Peacocks 6:00
6. Sometime Ago 4:52
7. Theme from M*A*S*H* (aka Suicide Is Painless) 5:53
8. Without A Song 8:06 (Bonus Track)
9. Freddie Freeloader 7:34 (Bonus Track)
10. All Of You 8:10 (Bonus Track)
- New liner notes by music journalist, author and historian, Marc Myers
- Tapes transferred using the Plangent Processes Playback System
- Remastered by Paul Blakemore at Concord Mastering.
- Includes 3 bonus tracks from the original album sessions