With Love Bundle (180g LP + NYC Latin Soul Shirt)
Bundle includes Ralfi Pagan's album With Love, on 180-gram black vinyl, and a midnight navy NYC Latin Soul T-shirt.
One of the most transcendental Latin Soul albums in the history of the genre. Released in 1971, it underscores New York native Ralfi Pagan’s status as one of the most talented singer/songwriters in the Fania roster. The masterful album includes highlights like the swinging salsa opener “Mi Chamaco,” the Joe Bataan-penned song “Just One of Your Kisses” and the classic hit “Make It With You.” This reissue features lacquers cut by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio and is pressed on 180-gram vinyl.
- Mi Chamaco
- Me Voy Caminando
- I Never Thought You’d Leave Me
- El Gato
- To Say I Love You
- Make It With You
- Stray Woman
- Just One Of Your Kisses
- Look At Her
- Features the hit single “Make It With You” the romantic “To Say I Love You,” and the Joe Bataan penned love song “Just One Of Your Kisses”
- Mastered by Paul Blakemore at CMG Mastering
- Lacquers cut by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio
- Pressed on 180-gram vinyl in classic tip-on jacket