Gypsy Woman Bundle (180g Canary Yellow Vinyl LP + NYC Latin Soul T-Shirt)
[PRE-ORDER] Product expected to ship by September 16th, 2022.
Bundle includes Joe Bataan's album Gypsy Woman, on 180-gram canary yellow vinyl, limited to 1000 copies and exclusive to the Fania and Craft Recordings stores, and a limited-edition navy blue NYC Latin Soul T-shirt.
Gypsy Woman (180g Canary Yellow Vinyl LP - Fania Exclusive)
Limited to 1000 copies on 180-gram canary yellow vinyl, exclusive to Fania and Craft Recordings' webstores.
This recording is the King of Latin Soul’s 1967 debut album featuring his classic swinging and vibrant sounds, led by the musical direction of Fania Records co-founder Johnny Pacheco. The title track is a nod to the 1961 The Impressions’ hit of the same name. Other highlights include the boogaloo jam “So Fine” and Bataan’s signature soulful tune “Ordinary Guy.” This reissue features all-analog mastering from the original tapes by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio and is pressed on 180-gram vinyl.
- Gypsy Woman
- So Fine
- Chickie’s Trombone
- Too Much Lovin’
- Sugar Guaguancó
- Ordinary Guy
- Joe Bataan’s debut album on Fania Records
- Highlight tracks include the soul classic “Gypsy Woman,” and Bataan’s signature tune “Ordinary Guy”
- ALL-ANALOG mastering from the original tapes by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio
- Pressed on 180-gram audiophile quality vinyl at Memphis Record Pressing (MRP)
- NYC Latin Soul T-shirt printed on navy blue Next Level 3600 shirts