You Must Believe In Spring (CD)
Also available on Hybrid SACD, exclusive to the Bill Evans and Craft Recordings stores.
Newly mastered edition of jazz pianist Bill Evans' seventieth studio album, You Must Believe In Spring, his final recording session with bassist Eddie Gómez and drummer Eliot Zigmund.
1. B Minor Waltz (For Ellaine) 3:12
2. You Must Believe In Spring 5:37
3. Gary’s Theme 4:15
4. We Will Meet Again (For Harry) 3:59
5. The Peacocks 6:00
6. Sometime Ago 4:52
7. Theme from M*A*S*H* (aka Suicide Is Painless) 5:53
8. Without A Song 8:06 (Bonus Track)
9. Freddie Freeloader 7:34 (Bonus Track)
10. All Of You 8:10 (Bonus Track)
- New liner notes by music journalist, author and historian, Marc Myers
- Tapes transferred using the Plangent Processes Playback System
- Remastered by Paul Blakemore at Concord Mastering.
- Includes 3 bonus tracks from the original album sessions